- Assign negative points to test questions?
- Add images to test questions?
- Assign partial credit to multiple answer questions?
Learn how to do all this and more at Blackboard’s help site. To start digging in on changing test question settings, I’ve included Blackboard’s directions below:
In this example, a Test is accessed. Use the same steps to access Surveys and Pools.
- On the Control Panel, expand the Course Tools section and select Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- On the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page, click Tests.
- On the Tests page, access the test’s contextual menu and select Edit.
- On the Test Canvas, click Question Settings on the action bar.
- On the Test Question Settings page, make your changes to the options listed on Blackboard’s help site.