The Fall 2013 semester is almost over!
What happens to your Blackboard courses? What should you do to properly wrap up your courses?
- In mid-January, students will no longer be able to see your Fall 2013 Blackboard courses in their My Courses lists due to the Term Availability option in Blackboard.
- To double-check this setting, go to Control Panel > Customization > Properties > Availability.
- While students will no longer have access to the previous semester course, faculty are still able to view enrollments and grades.
- Have you backed up your course and your course Grade Center?
- Note: Archiving a course gives you a .zip file, which includes all materials, grades and interactions that took place in that course. Directions for archiving and your course are here: http://bit.ly/VA5Ubg
- Grade backup: To download your grades to an easy-to-use Excel spreadsheet, follow the instructions here: http://bit.ly/UIMAXd
- Be sure to activate your Intersession or Spring courses!
- Please visit http://ole.sandiego.edu and click on Faculty: New Course Request on the right-hand side of that page. Your course will be put in the activation queue and you will be notified within 3 business days. Once the new course shell is created, you can then copy the content from earlier courses by following the directions here: http://bit.ly/Vqq1Tm
Have you checked out the **NEW** Faculty Help tab in Blackboard Olé? We continuously add relevant Blackboard support information, and encourage you to visit it regularly.