There is a way to submit student’s papers to Turnitin without having them submit the papers themselves. Just follow these quick easy steps:
1. First click View Assignment link in the list of assignments and then click the Submit button within the specific assignment page
2. Select the student’s name of the paper you’re turning in from the student’s name drop down menu
3. Enter the submission title
4. Then select the part of the assignment you were submitting it for. If there’s not multiple parts for the submission, then this menu will not appear
5. Click the Choose File button and select the file that you want to submit
6. Finally, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to submit the assignment.
If you need any additional help, feel free to click on the link to read more about submitting an assignment on a student’s behalf.