Love Blackboard? Well it’s just getting better with a bunch of new updates!
- Goal Performance Dashboard: Using the Goal Performance Dashboard, students and instructors track progress toward learning objectives as specified within a degree, certificate, or program. The Goal Performance Dashboard provides a personalized learning opportunity for students to progress through content at their own pace and as they master concepts or skills.
- Announcement Date Restriction Default: When creating an announcement, “Not Date Restricted” is now selected by default.
- Browser Support: Learn 9.1 now supports the Microsoft Edge browser. Some new browser releases no longer support NPAPI plugins. Without these plugins, some Learn features may not render correctly.
- User Interface: Users can navigate from thread to thread without having to return to the main Discussions page.
- Bug Fixes: A comprehensive list of bug fixes contained in this release can be found on Behind the Blackboard.
Assessments Test completion status bar floats and covers test questions. Grading Unable to print more than one page of a student grade report. YouTube Users are unable to embed YouTube videos using YouTube Mashup or Video Everywhere. Assessments Calculated formula questions do not go to next screen or answer box is not visible.
- BB Student Mobile App: With Bb Student, you can view course content and participate on your mobile device:
- Stay on task with push notifications, a due date list, and activity stream updates.
- Take assignments, tests, and quizzes and review your submissions.
- View your course grades as well as individual test and assignment grades.
- Participate in discussions.
- Collaborate with your class through video conferencing.
- Attach assignment files from Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.